Who Am I?
Think you have a good knowledge of famous people? Can you guess who the famous person is below
based on the clues? Come back every day for a new clue. If you think you know who the person
is make a guess, if your correct your name will be added to our correct guessers list. Every
week we have a new famous person.
This weeks clues..
Think you know who the mistery person is? Enter your guess in below. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another clue.
- This person was born in Chicago
- This person briefly studied political science before enrolling at Juilliard to study theatre
- This person studied at Juliard with actor Christopher Reeve
- This person was considered for the role of the Riddler in Batman Forever
- This person is the most consistent entertainer of U.S. troops since the war has began, leading some to dub him the next Bob Hope
- Most of his dialogue in Aladdin (1992) is ad-libbed
- Na-Nu Na-Nu!!
Click here to see last weeks results and view the list of those who guessed correctly.